We don’t only want to create one type of look. We specialize in helping you find YOUR signature style. What will make YOU look and feel the most beautiful?
While we are absolutely committed to staying current in trends and techniques, continuously educating ourselves at events around the globe, our passion lies in customizing our services to perfectly suit YOU; facial features, personal style, body type, style regime, budget, and lifestyle. Be your own kind of beautiful!
Loving yourself isn’t vanity, it’s sanity!
Owner / Master Stylist / Goldwell North American Artist
- Opened the salon in October 2014
- Brag: Award winning stylist and North American Artist for Goldwell
- Favourite services: repairing, glossing, and nourishing hair, reviving it back to its full potential, formal hair, and customized colour placements.
- Who is your biggest professional inspiration? My staff, my clients, fellow educators, and new stylists
- What do you want to be known for in this industry? Increasing the level of professionalism and service standard so that we can be regarded as an industry, full of opportunity, that anyone would proud to join.
- What’s something few people may know about you? I sing and play piano
- When you’re not behind the chair you’re likely? On adventures with Sadie Mae
- Star sign? Aries ♈️
- Celebrity crushes? Seth Rogen, Aubrey Plaza, Chris O’Dowd, Rashida Jones, Nick Offerman.
- Obsessed with? Coffee, yoga, travel, music, and Coronation Street
- Best advice? Let it go
- Career Highlight? Opening my salon and developing my dream team.
- What’s your favorite quote? “We won’t be distracted by comparison if we are captivated with purpose”
- Joined the team in 2018
- Brag: Graduated as the recipient of the Governors general award for the highest academic standing on campus
- Favourite services: Blondes, corrective colour and up styling
- Who is your biggest professional inspiration? My co workers. I love their passion for teaching, continuing to learn and commitment to the team
- What do you want to be known for in this industry? I want to be known for being a well-rounded stylist who always continues to learn, grow and makes her clients feel like an old friend
- What’s something few people may know about you? I worked many years in continuing care before I decided to go back to school and become a stylist
- When you’re not behind the chair you’re likely? Spending time with my family and friends, camping, at the beach or in the woods
- Inspired by? Being in nature, my family and learning more about myself/my spirituality
- Obsessed with? My son
- Career highlight? Starting at CLS, Art at night, many educational classes and building my clientele so quickly
- Best advice I’ve been given? Picture your best self and then show up as her everyday
- Sun sign? Pisces ♓️
- Favourite pet? I love them all equally. Remi, Paisley and Chicken Nugget!
- How would your co-workers describe you? An empath, a perfectionist and Silly
- What do you love about working at CLS? My team and having an amazing mentor and clients
- What’s your favorite quote? “She sprouted love like flowers, grew a garden in her mind and even on the darkest days, from her smile the sun still shined.”
- Joined the team in 2020
- Brag: Has taken more continuing education than most stylists twice her age!
- Favourite services: Blondes, creative colours, corrective colour and men cuts!
- What do you want to be known for in this industry? Being a well rounded professional stylist who specializes in transformations
- What’s something few people may know about you? I’m a huge animal lover and I’ve been a vegetarian for the last three years!
- When you’re not behind the chair you’re likely? With my sisters
- Inspired by? Educators, my team, my clients, and my family
- Career highlight? Taking tons of educational classes and starting at CLS!
- Celebrity crushes? Mark Wahlberg
- Sun sign? Libra
- Favourite pet? My 3 kitties
- What do you love about working at CLS? I’m the newest member of this amazing team! The atmosphere and professionalism is impeccable! This feels like the opportunity of a lifetime and I can’t wait to see where this new journey takes me!
- What’s your favorite quote? “Sometimes all you need is twenty seconds of insane courage. Just literally twenty seconds of just embarrassing bravery. And I promise you, something great will come of it.”
- Where’s the next place on your travel bucket list and why? Holland for sure! My Oma and Opa are from there! I would love to see the towns they grew up in and see all the beautiful things Holland has to offer!
- Joined the team in 2021
- Brag: Having my son while completing my cosmetology diploma and returning to school 3 weeks after having him and graduating with distinction
- Favourite services: Blondes, men’s cuts
- Who is your biggest professional inspiration? My team and my clients, if it wasn’t for them I wouldn’t be where I am today
- What do you want to be known for in this industry? A stylist that specializes in blondes and men’s cuts, my professionalism and always upgrading my education
- When I’m not behind the chair? Exploring with
- Star sign? Leo ♌
- Celebrity crush? Tom Hardy
- Obsessed with? My son, exercise and spending time with loved ones
- Career highlight? Applying for the ABA hair challenge, taking education from Mazella and Partners
- Best advice I’ve been given? Don’t be afraid of being afraid. Sometimes the one thing you need for growth is the one thing you are most afraid to do
- Favourite quote? She is clothed in strength and dignity and she laughs without fear of the future
- What do you love about working at CLS? My amazing co workers and team that I get to collaborate and be creative with
- Joined the team in 2021
- Brag: I graduated my Cosmetology program with Honours despite having a learning disability
- Favourite services: Colour and Updos!
- What do you want to be known for in this industry? I want to be known for making people feel beautiful and confident when they leave the salon
- What’s something few people may know about you? I was born in Bangor, Maine USA. I moved to Canada when I was 3
- When you’re not behind the chair you’re likely? With my 2 kitties, Lilo and Toby ?
- Who is your biggest professional inspiration? My biggest inspiration is Guy Tang
- Career highlight? Receiving a “best ever” at my previous job
- Celebrity crushes? The Notebook being one of my favourite movies I would have to say Ryan Gosling
- Sun sign? Sagittarius ♐️
- Obsessed with? Art ? The Ocean ? and My Career ?♀️
- What’s your favorite quote? “Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift. That’s why they call it the present.” – Kung fu panda
- Best advice? Treat everyone with kindness. Your smile goes a lot further than you think ?