March 21st will mark a new beginning. It’s essential that with change, comes cautious consideration for everyone’s comfort and safety. It is also important that we embrace the future with excitement, and trust. Here is our plan for moving through this transition.
Masks will no longer be mandatory within our salon space.
If you choose to continue to wear a mask during your service, your stylist will automatically wear a mask during your service as well, no questions asked.
We will use an honour system policy, that if you are feeling unwell, that you will reschedule your appointment for when you are symptom free, so that we may all stay well.
If you have a known positive Covid case in your home, we ask that you reschedule your appointment.
We will provide disposable, compostable cups for water during your appointment. We also welcome you to bring your favourite beverages/snacks with you to your appointment. Some of our fav local cafes are within a block from our space! May we suggest Coffee Bean, Riverrun, and Cafe Italia for all of your delicious local, hot and cold beverage needs!
We will continue to be dedicated to sanitation and disinfection upon arrival to your service, and in between clients. Your safety and comfort remains our priority, and we are excited to celebrate the relaxation of certain mandates as we begin to enjoy our pre pandemic privileges.
- Please come with clean, dry hair
- Use provided hand sanitizer immediately upon entry.
- Please give 48 hours notice for cancellation or reschedule of an appointment, to allow your stylist to fill the time slot, and to avoid a late cancellation fee (see booking policies)
- If you prefer to wear a mask during your appointment, your stylist will also wear a mask, no questions asked.
- If you’re feeling unwell, we ask that you reschedule your appointment for when you are symptom free